Skip to content
- Start by sorting your lingerie by colour. To avoid staining, dark coloured lingerie must be washed separately from lighter-coloured pieces to avoid staining.
- Fill a sink or large basin with lukewarm water. Add your gentle lingerie detergent to the water. We always recommend using a special lingerie or delicates wash.
- Submerge your lingerie in the water and gently move around in the water to ensure that the lingerie is evenly distributed. Leave to soak for around 20 minutes.
- After the allotted time, run each item under lukewarm water until the water runs clear.
- Gently press out any excess water out of your lingerie and hang to air dry. You may also lay items flat to dry on a clean towel to help maintain their natural shape.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection